Please be advised that EZVideo service is only authenticated for use at your service location. If you move your Roku player to another high-speed Internet connection outside of your home, your EZVideo service will not work.
Setting up Your Roku Player and Adding the EZVideo Channel
Step 1 — FOLLOW THE “LET’S GET STARTED” GUIDE PROVIDED WITH YOUR ROKU PLAYER.
If you cannot locate your guide, instructions can be found by visiting http://support.roku.com. If your Roku player is already installed, skip to Step 2.
Recommended Connection Type: For optimal viewing performance we recommend an Ethernet (Wired) connection. OnlineNW has options for a full installation with a wired connection. Contact a us at 503-883-9200 for more information.
Step 2 — ADD THE EZVIDEO CHANNEL APP TO YOUR ROKU ACCOUNT
EZVideo is a private channel and can only be added by logging into your account through a web browser.
- Log into your Roku account at www.roku.com on an Internet connected computer or tablet.
- While logged in, click on “My Account” (this could also read “Hi [account name]”)
- Select “Add a Private Channel” in the Manage Account Section.
- Type “EZVideo” into the provided text box then click on “Add Channel”.
- You should receive a message indicating “Channel EZVideo has been added to your channel lineup”.
- The channel may not immediately appear on your Roku Player. If it doesn’t, you can refresh your channels on your Roku player by selecting, Settings > System update.
Step 3 — AUTHENTICATE YOUR EZVIDEO SERVICE
- Select the EZVideo Channel on your Roku Player by pressing “OK” on the Roku remote.
- A pop-up window will appear requesting an account number be entered to register this set top box (STB). Use your Roku remote control and on screen keyboard and enter the account number provided to you by your Customer Care Specialist.
Note: You will only need to do this upon 1st time activation for each Roku Player you activate.
- To watch your live EZVideo channels, simply select a channel within the app and then press OK.
EZVideo Channel Functionality
- You can change channels by using the arrows on your Roku remote. For your convenience, the channel listing information will appear in the lower right-hand corner of the screen providing you with a glance of “What’s on Now” and what will be “Up Next.”
- Closed Captioning is available on all of the Live Broadcast Channels in the EZVideo app. To activate closed captioning go to “Settings” on your Roku Player then select “Captions” and turn ON “Captions Mode”.